Khadem, another slaughtered at Munshiganj shrine
Published : 13 Sep 2017, 11:09
Two women, including a khadem (caretaker) of a mazar (shrine), were found dead at a mazar(shrine) in Sadar upazila of Munshiganj on Wednesday.
One of the deceased was identified as Taijul Begum, a khadem of Shilmondi Mazar, hailing from Bakchar village in Sadar Upazila.
On information, police recovered the throat-slit bodies of two women, including Taijul, who might have been slaughtered sometime at night, around 9:30 am.
Law enforcers collected some evidences, including a wallet, from the crime scene, he added.
None has been arrested yet in this connection.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica