DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
Published : 20 Oct 2017, 17:06
Allegations of the question paper leak in Dhaka University ‘Gha’ unit admission test surfaced today hours into the end of the test, although the university authority said that they are not aware of any such allegations.
According to the allegation, emails containing the English section of today’s ‘Gha’ (‘D’) unit admission test question paper were circulated around eight hours before the examination had began.
The examination was held from 10:00am to 11:00am this morning.
The university authority, however, has not received any such complaints regarding the question paper leak, said Professor Sadeka Halim, acting dean of the Social Science faculty.
Meanwhile, 14 applicants were detained from different centres for adopting unfair means during the examination, DU Acting Proctor M Amzad Ali said.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Md Akhtaruzzaman, treasurer Prof Dr Md Kamal Uddin, acting Dean of the Social Science Faculty and Coordinator of ‘Gha’ unit Admission Test Prof Sadeka Halim visited different examination halls during the examination.
A total of 98,054 candidates appeared in the entry test this year against 1,610 seats. Some 61 applicants contested against each seat under the unit.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh face Afghanistan in crucial super four match tomorrow
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Trophy ceremonially unveiled Saturday
- Libya urges 'effective' UN action to end Tripoli violence
- EVM to be used in election if legalised: CEC
- WB Vice President due Sunday to discuss Rohingya issue
- Iran FM blames 'foreign regime' backed by US for parade attack
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- 24 killed as gunmen attack military parade in Iran (VIDEO)
- Bangladesh jute, handicrafts sector to get more Dutch assistance