Case filed over Nakhalpara militant hideout raid
Published : 14 Jan 2018, 12:15
A case was filed over Friday’s raid on a militant hideout at West Nakhalpara in Dhaka.
Sources at the Rab headquarters said the case was lodged with Tejgaon Police Station under Anti-Terrorism Act 2009 on Saturday.
On Friday, members of the elite force cordoned off the militant hideout located at 13/1'Rubi Vila', a six-storey building.
At one stage, the militants opened fire and hurled a grenade targeting the Rab personnel, said Mufti Mahmud Khan, Director (Legal and media wing) of Rab, adding that the Rab men also fired back in retaliation.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica