PM takes part in Akheri Munajat from Ganabhaban
Published : 14 Jan 2018, 12:23
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Sunday took part in the Akheri Munajat (final prayers) of the first phase of 53rd Biswa Ijtema, the world's largest Muslim congregation after Hajj, from her official residence Ganobhaban.
Awami League Presidium Member Advocate Sahara Khatun, Joint General Secretary Dr Dipu Moni and Agriculture Affairs Secretary Faridunnahar Laily as well as family members and relatives of the premier participated in the prayers from Ganobhaban.
PM's Principal Secretary Md Nojibur Rahman, Military Secretary Major General Mia Mohammad Jainul Abedin, Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim, Special Assistant Dr Abdus Sobhan Golap and officials and employees of the Prime Minister's Office and Ganobhaban also took part in the munajat from the same venue.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica