Investigation agency finalises report against Rajshahi war crime suspect
Published : 27 Mar 2018, 14:42
Investigation agency of International Crimes Tribunal has finalised its report against a war crime suspect of Rajshahi.
Abdul Hannan Khan, chief coordinator of ICT's investigation agency, made the disclosure while addressing a press briefing at its Dhanmondi office in the city on Tuesday morning.
The 420-page probe report against Abdus Sattar alias Tipu Sultan will be submitted to the tribunal’s prosecutor on Wednesday, Hannan Khan said.
Abdus Sattar of Boalia upazila was an alleged member of Razakar Bahini during the war in 1971, according to the prosecution.
Khan said the charges ranging from genocide to murder, torture and abduction during the Liberation War were finalised.
On May 9, he was arrested in a criminal case and shown arrested in the war crimes case on May 14 last year.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh