2 killed in Mymensingh road accident
Published : 13 Jun 2018, 12:21
Two people were killed when a truck hit a number of stationed human haulers at Bypass intersection in Mymensingh city on Wednesday.
The deceased were identified as Saiful Islam, 40, a police constable and Abul Hashem, 25.
Atiqul Islam, officer-in-charge of Kotwali Model Police Station, said the accident took place around 7 am when a truck hit four stationary human haulers in the area, leaving nine people injured.
The injured were taken to Mymensingh Medical College Hospital where two of them died after admission.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh