2 killed in Jamalpur road crash
Published : 13 Jun 2018, 15:24
A man and a minor girl were killed while five others injured following a head-on collision between a truck and CNG-run auto-rickshaw on Jamalpur-Mymensingh highway in Chankanda area of the municipality on Wednesday morning.
One of deceased was identified as Mosharaf Hossain, 42, son of Mofazzal Hossain of Fulbaria Munshipara in the district town while another is an eight-year old girl.
Md Nasimul Islam, officer-in-charge of Sadar Police Station, said the accident took place in the area around 8:30 am, leaving seven injured.
Among the injured, two died on the way to the hospital.
- Most viewed
- Modric and co. maul Messi's misfiring Argentina in shock World Cup rout
- 2 more suspects killed in Mymensingh ‘gunfight’
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl