'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
Published : 14 Jun 2018, 12:13
Detectives in a drive arrested the 'shooter' who allegedly fired gunshots to kill Banani's recruiting agency owner Siddiqur Rahman Munshi, from Dhaka's Badda area on Wednesday night.
The arrestee was identified as Nur Amin alias Nura, a professional killer and also an associate of other top terrors who commit various crimes in Badda, Gulshan and Rampura areas.
Tipped off, a team of detectives conducted a drive in the area and arrested Nur Amin around 9:00pm, said Golam Saklayen, additional deputy commissioner (north) of Detective Branch of police.
Nur Amin was among the four who took part in the sensational Banani murder case, he said.
Earlier on November 14, Siddiqur Rahman Munsi, owner of a recruiting agency, was shot to death by a group of miscreants.
So far, four people who were accused in the murder case were killed in reported gunfights while two other arrestees gave confessional statements before the court.
- Most viewed
- ‘The sheep, not the GOAT’ – Messi & Argentina trolled after World Cup shock
- Modric and co. maul Messi's misfiring Argentina in shock World Cup rout
- 2 more suspects killed in Mymensingh ‘gunfight’
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion