BGB man held 'with Yaba pills' in Magura
Published : 22 Jun 2018, 15:52
A member of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) was held reportedly with 54 pieces of Yaba tablets from Binodpur Bazar in Mohammadpur upazila on Thursday.
The arrestee was identified as Omar Ali, 23, a member of BGB-8 Battalion, Chittagong.
Tipped off, a team of police conducted a drive in the area and arrested Omar reportedly with the Yaba pills while selling those to some Yaba traders, said Khan Mohammad Rezwan.
- Most viewed
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Three people killed in Thailand helicopter crash
- Robert Miller likely new US envoy to Bangladesh
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- FAO recognizes Bangladesh as 3rd top fish producing country
- Govt. took all steps for conservation of Sundarbans: PM
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'