3 minors drown in Sherpur
Published : 12 Jul 2018, 13:14
Three minor boys drowned in a water body in Kauner char of Sribordi upazila in Sherpur district on Wednesday night.
The deceased are Nur Mohammad, 7, son of a certain Fakir Ali, Mohammad Ali, 7, son of one Shukur Ali and Riyad Mia, 6, son of one Sohrab Ali of the village.
The three children slipped into the water body while playing near the bank of it in the afternoon, Sribordi police station officer-in-charge Rezaul Haq said.
In the evening, locals found Nur Mohammad floating on the water body, he said.
On information, divers from local fire service went to the spot and recovered all the bodies from there around 10:30pm, the OC added.
- Most viewed
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Three people killed in Thailand helicopter crash
- Robert Miller likely new US envoy to Bangladesh
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- FAO recognizes Bangladesh as 3rd top fish producing country
- Govt. took all steps for conservation of Sundarbans: PM
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'