Narsingdi road accident kills 11
Published : 12 Feb 2017, 16:42
Eleven people were killed and three others injured in a road accident in Dorikandi area near Narayanpur bus stand on the Dhaka-Sylhet highway under Belabo upzila of the district this morning.
Additional Police Super Hasibur Rahman told the news agency that the accident occurred at 7.30 am when a Dhaka-bound passenger bus collided head-on with a microbus, leaving 11 people dead on the spot.
"Three people were injured seriously in the accident. They were admitted to Bhairab hospital," he added.
The identities of the victims could not be known immediately.
A case was filed.
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Drinking coffee can reduce diabetes risk
- Combating stigma, unhygienic practices
- Alia wants long Bollywood journey
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
- EU leaders brainstorm ways to speed up Brexit talks
- Rohingya Crisis: Unicef wants urgent action in 4 key areas
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room