Narsingdi road accident kills 11
Published : 12 Feb 2017, 16:42
Eleven people were killed and three others injured in a road accident in Dorikandi area near Narayanpur bus stand on the Dhaka-Sylhet highway under Belabo upzila of the district this morning.
Additional Police Super Hasibur Rahman told the news agency that the accident occurred at 7.30 am when a Dhaka-bound passenger bus collided head-on with a microbus, leaving 11 people dead on the spot.
"Three people were injured seriously in the accident. They were admitted to Bhairab hospital," he added.
The identities of the victims could not be known immediately.
A case was filed.
- Most viewed
- England’s Stokes sold for record $2.16m at IPL
- 17 receive Ekushey Padak
- Beware! Belly Fat Can Indicate Heart Risk
- Killers of lawmaker Liton identified: IGP
- Cabinet clears draft Animal Welfare Law
- Norwegian FM to pay homage to language martyrs
- Blogger Rajib killing: Condemned convict, another held in city
- JP to form alliance to participate in next polls: Ershad
- PM mourns death of district AL vice president Hadiuzzaman
- Banglees's successes cannot be wiped out: PM