2.7% more investment in energy division
Published : 07 Jun 2018, 15:54
Power and energy division occupied about 5.3 per cent of the biggest ever budget placed at the parliament today.
While unveiling the mega budget worth over Tk 464,000 crore, Muhith said the allocation for power and gas production was Tk 24,921 crore.
The proposed allocation for the power division and the energy and mineral resources division is up 2.72 percent compared to the revised budgetary allocation of Tk 24,260 crore for the sector in the current fiscal year.
The allocation is 5.36 percent of the total budget allocation for 2018-19.
- Most viewed
- 2 more suspects killed in Mymensingh ‘gunfight’
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5