National Budget 2018-19: Prices up, prices down
Published : 07 Jun 2018, 16:15
Finance Minister AMA Muhith today proposed changes to duties on different products, which will result in increase and decrease in their prices.
So far, we have got the following items and this list will be updated.
Coffee, Green Tea, sugar confectionary, imported mobile and other battery charger, UPS/IPS (capacity up to 2,000 VA), voltage stabilizer (capacity up to 2,000 VA), automatic circuit breakers, lamp-holders, used/old vehicle and bicycle.
E-commerce, online shopping, energy drinks, cosmetics and beauty product items like lipstick, nail polish, body lotion, toiletries, perfumes (except attar), body sprays and similar items, cigarette and bidi, bathtubs, zacuji and shower trays, polythene and plastic bags, small size flat, furniture, garment products.
Raw material of active pharmaceutical ingredient, refrigerator, air-conditioner and compressor, locally assembled cellular phone, hybrid motor car, raw material of motorcycle, tyre and tube, software, ball point pen and filled milk powder, school bus, medium sized flat, loaf, bread, buns, handmade biscuits and handmade cakes up to Tk 100 per kg, Erythropoietin, medical treatment required for cancer and kidney diseases, sandals and slippers.
- Most viewed
- Modric and co. maul Messi's misfiring Argentina in shock World Cup rout
- 2 more suspects killed in Mymensingh ‘gunfight’
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl