Dhaka University admission tests begin September 15
Published : 14 Sep 2017, 14:22
The honours first-year admission tests for the 2017-18 academic session of Dhaka University (DU) will begin from September 15.
The admission test for Ga (C) Unit will be held on September 15 from 10:00am to 11:00am at 53 examination centres within and outside the university campus, according to a DU press release.
A total of 29,954 admission seekers will vie for 1,250 seats in Ga (C) Unit, the release read.
On September 16, the admission test for Cha Unit (Fine Arts) will be held from 10:00am to 11:00am at 11 examination centres. A total of 13,476 students will contest for 135 seats in this unit, according to the release.
Sit plans for the admission tests are available on the university’s website.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh face Afghanistan in crucial super four match tomorrow
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Trophy ceremonially unveiled Saturday
- Libya urges 'effective' UN action to end Tripoli violence
- EVM to be used in election if legalised: CEC
- WB Vice President due Sunday to discuss Rohingya issue
- Iran FM blames 'foreign regime' backed by US for parade attack
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- 24 killed as gunmen attack military parade in Iran (VIDEO)
- Bangladesh jute, handicrafts sector to get more Dutch assistance