16.5% pass DU ’Kha’ unit admission tests
Published : 25 Sep 2017, 14:49
Dhaka University today published its admission test results of ‘Kha’ unit where 16.5 percent of the aspirant candidates passed the examination.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Md Akhtaruzzaman announced the results at the central admission office in the university's administration building around 12:30 pm, said a press release.
A total of 5,188 out of 31,336 secured the pass mark or got more in the multiple choice question test containing 120 marks with 16.56 percent pass rate, said the DU VC.
The results are available at university's website www.admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
Students, who have pass in the test, were asked to fill in subject selection forms between September 28 and October 10.
The admission test for 2,363 seats was held on September 22.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh face Afghanistan in crucial super four match tomorrow
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Trophy ceremonially unveiled Saturday
- Libya urges 'effective' UN action to end Tripoli violence
- EVM to be used in election if legalised: CEC
- WB Vice President due Sunday to discuss Rohingya issue
- Iran FM blames 'foreign regime' backed by US for parade attack
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- 24 killed as gunmen attack military parade in Iran (VIDEO)
- Bangladesh jute, handicrafts sector to get more Dutch assistance