Dhaka University ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit results published
Published : 18 Oct 2017, 17:35
Dhaka University authorities today published the first year honours admission test results of ‘Ka’ unit, under science group and ‘Cha’ unit under the Fine Arts faculty for the academic session 2017-2018.
A total of 23.37 percent students secured pass marks in the admission test of ‘Ka’ unit, while only 2.75 percent of the students have qualified for the entry test of the Fine Arts faculty, according to a Dhaka University press release.
Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Professor Akhtaruzzaman formally announced the results at the central admission test office of the Registrar building in the morning, the release added.
Among the 82, 453 aspirants, a total of 19,267 students passed the ‘Ka’ unit tests while only 304 of 11,072 students qualified the ‘Cha’ unit tests.
The results can be viewed through the university website (admission.eis.du.ac.bd) or via short message service (SMS) of any mobile operator.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh face Afghanistan in crucial super four match tomorrow
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Trophy ceremonially unveiled Saturday
- Libya urges 'effective' UN action to end Tripoli violence
- EVM to be used in election if legalised: CEC
- WB Vice President due Sunday to discuss Rohingya issue
- Iran FM blames 'foreign regime' backed by US for parade attack
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- 24 killed as gunmen attack military parade in Iran (VIDEO)
- Bangladesh jute, handicrafts sector to get more Dutch assistance