Primary-Ebtedayee, JSC-JDC results tomorrow
Published : 29 Dec 2017, 17:54
The results of Primary School Certificate (PSC), Ebtedayee, Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations-2017 will be announced Saturday (tomorrow).
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid said the results will be handed over to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in the morning ahead of the inauguration ceremony of textbook distribution, scheduled for the same day.
Source said some 2,468,820 examinees 1,144,778 males and 1,324,042 females appeared in the Junior School Certificate and Junior Dakhil Certificate examinations this year.
Before announcing the results, Primary and Mass Education Minister Mostafizur Rahman will present a summary of the results of Primary and Ebtedayee to the prime minister at the Ganabhaban at 11am tomorrow as the results of Primary Education Completion and Ebtedayee examinations are being published on the same day.
The minister will present highlights of the results at a press conference on Saturday. Later, individual results will be available to students.
This year, some 3.1 million students appeared in the Primary Education Completion and Ebtedayee examinations.
- Most viewed
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday
- 5 Reasons why Brazil is the favorite to win the World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018 kicks off Today
- Another suspect drug peddler killed in Chandpur gunfight
- 14 June Births
- 14 June Deaths
- 14 June Events