Decision to reduce marks from MCQ won’t be changed: Nahid
Published : 09 Oct 2016, 17:36
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid today said the government will not change its decision on reducing 10 marks from Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) method at both SSC and HSC examinations.
"We will not change our decision on reducing marks on MCQ question.... We want to bring a qualitative change in question paper system through increasing 10 marks on creative question system," he told a press briefing after holding a meeting with educationists in the conference room of the Education Ministry.
Pro-Vice Chancellor of Dhaka University Professor Md Aktaruzzaman, Professor Zafar Iqbal of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Executive Director of Campaign for Popular Education (CAMPE) Rasheda K. Choudhury, a professor of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) Mohammad Kaykobad, attended the meeting.
- Most viewed
- England’s Stokes sold for record $2.16m at IPL
- 17 receive Ekushey Padak
- Beware! Belly Fat Can Indicate Heart Risk
- Killers of lawmaker Liton identified: IGP
- Cabinet clears draft Animal Welfare Law
- Norwegian FM to pay homage to language martyrs
- Blogger Rajib killing: Condemned convict, another held in city
- JP to form alliance to participate in next polls: Ershad
- PM mourns death of district AL vice president Hadiuzzaman
- Banglees's successes cannot be wiped out: PM