Decision to reduce marks from MCQ won’t be changed: Nahid
Published : 09 Oct 2016, 17:36
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid today said the government will not change its decision on reducing 10 marks from Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) method at both SSC and HSC examinations.
"We will not change our decision on reducing marks on MCQ question.... We want to bring a qualitative change in question paper system through increasing 10 marks on creative question system," he told a press briefing after holding a meeting with educationists in the conference room of the Education Ministry.
Pro-Vice Chancellor of Dhaka University Professor Md Aktaruzzaman, Professor Zafar Iqbal of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Executive Director of Campaign for Popular Education (CAMPE) Rasheda K. Choudhury, a professor of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) Mohammad Kaykobad, attended the meeting.
- Most viewed
- 5 killed in Mymensingh, Narsingdi road crashes
- US leaves 'hypocritical and self-serving' UN Human Rights Council
- Messi shares video of Bangladesh fans [ VIDEO ]
- 20 June Births
- 20 June Deaths
- 20 June Events
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday