Primary and Ebtedayee final exams begins today
Published : 20 Nov 2016, 11:40
Primary School Certificate (PSC) and Ebtedayee Madrasha Somaponi final examinations are set to begin across the country from today.
According to the Directorate of Primary and Mass Education a total of 32,30,288 students will appear on the Samaponi final exams during this year.
Of them, an estimated of 29,30 573 students will participate in the Primary examinations and the rest of 2 ,99 715 students will participate in the Ebtedayee exams.
The exams will take place at 7,194 centers in the country and 11 centers in abroad.
At primary level, some 13, 46,032 are male and 15, 84,541 students are female.
Besides, 1,57,319 male and 1,42,396 female students are participating in the Ebtedayee Madrasha exams.
As per the directives of the Ministry, the 64 districts have been divided as eight special segments to curb the question paper leakage.
The Primary and Ebtedayee exams will be held with separate eight set questions.
Besides, control room has been opened at the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education and also at the Directorate of the Primary Education.
- Most viewed
- England’s Stokes sold for record $2.16m at IPL
- 17 receive Ekushey Padak
- Beware! Belly Fat Can Indicate Heart Risk
- Killers of lawmaker Liton identified: IGP
- Cabinet clears draft Animal Welfare Law
- Norwegian FM to pay homage to language martyrs
- Blogger Rajib killing: Condemned convict, another held in city
- JP to form alliance to participate in next polls: Ershad
- PM mourns death of district AL vice president Hadiuzzaman
- Banglees's successes cannot be wiped out: PM