Primary and Ebtedayee final exams begins today
Published : 20 Nov 2016, 11:40
Primary School Certificate (PSC) and Ebtedayee Madrasha Somaponi final examinations are set to begin across the country from today.
According to the Directorate of Primary and Mass Education a total of 32,30,288 students will appear on the Samaponi final exams during this year.
Of them, an estimated of 29,30 573 students will participate in the Primary examinations and the rest of 2 ,99 715 students will participate in the Ebtedayee exams.
The exams will take place at 7,194 centers in the country and 11 centers in abroad.
At primary level, some 13, 46,032 are male and 15, 84,541 students are female.
Besides, 1,57,319 male and 1,42,396 female students are participating in the Ebtedayee Madrasha exams.
As per the directives of the Ministry, the 64 districts have been divided as eight special segments to curb the question paper leakage.
The Primary and Ebtedayee exams will be held with separate eight set questions.
Besides, control room has been opened at the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education and also at the Directorate of the Primary Education.
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Drinking coffee can reduce diabetes risk
- Combating stigma, unhygienic practices
- Alia wants long Bollywood journey
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
- EU leaders brainstorm ways to speed up Brexit talks
- Rohingya Crisis: Unicef wants urgent action in 4 key areas
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room