I’m fortunate to work with PC Sreeram: Tamannaah
Published : 13 Sep 2017, 17:47
Actress Tamannaah Bhatia on Wednesday said she considers it her good fortune to be working with ace lensman PC Sreeram, known for his work in films such as Ok Kanmani and Shamitabh, for an upcoming yet-untitled Telugu film.
In reply to Sreeram’s tweet where he said working with her has been a delight, Tamannaah wrote: “I still can’t forget my first Tamil ad film I shot with you sir. It’s my good fortune to shoot with you for this film.”
The film, also starring Kalyanram, is being directed by Jayendra, who returns to direction after six years.
This project marks Sreeram’s return to Telugu filmdom after five years. His last outing in the language was Nithiin-starrer Ishq.
Sreeram’s upcoming project is Akshay Kumar-starrer Padman, which marks his fifth collaboration with R. Balki.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica