Aishwarya is not playing a surrogate mother in Jasmine
Published : 10 Jan 2018, 15:39
A Juhu birdie chirps to say that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is upset that the makers of the upcoming film, Jasmine: Story Of A Leased Womb, have been using her name to promote the film.
Ash has not yet had a script narration and is particular about announcements.
Speculations were rife that Aish has been approached for Jasmine, where the female protagonist will be essaying the character of a surrogate mother.
The film is said to be based on a real-life story set in Gujarat. However, now that Ash rubbished the rumours, it is to be seen who will be the lead face.
Jasmine marks the directorial debut of Siddharth-Garima, the writer duo of Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017) with Shree Narayan Singh as producer. For now, Aishwarya features in Fanne Khan and has given her nod to the remake of the Nargis Dutt-starrer Raat Aur Din (1967).
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica