Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:18
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories marking her maiden venture into design.
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories — marking her maiden venture into design.
The line — to be called Brooke Shields Timeless — will be created in partnership with shopping channel QVC, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
“After years of being dressed by professionals, I walked into my closet one day and realized I had lost sight of my own personal style. I am incredibly passionate about this collection because I have created pieces that are not only chic, but that take the guesswork out of getting ready each morning,” Brooke said.
The collection will consist of contemporary basics like flowy blouses and tailored button-downs, as well as skirts, scarves, structured bottoms and contemporary jewellery. It will be unveiled on February 15, with prices ranging from $29-$109.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Keep vigil on crimes in jail: President
- Asaduzzaman Noor and Shykh Seraj named for Independence Award
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- ‘Robber’ killed in gunfight with Rab at Gabtoli
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 to die for killing man in Manikganj
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- 5 Rohingya ‘robbers’ held in Cox’s Bazar
- Airstrike on Syria Ghouta kills 15 children taking shelter in school: Monitor
- 8 dead in Mali ethnic clashes
- Palestinian President calls US ambassador to Israel ‘son of a dog’
- ‘Any actions & tricks to split China are doomed to failure’ – Xi
- Myanmar is worst-performing country for aid access
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 'Mentally much stronger now'
- Plane crash: Father, daughter laid to rest
- DNA profiling of 5 unidentified bodies this week
- Putin says will engage with West after record vote win