Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:18
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories marking her maiden venture into design.
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories — marking her maiden venture into design.
The line — to be called Brooke Shields Timeless — will be created in partnership with shopping channel QVC, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
“After years of being dressed by professionals, I walked into my closet one day and realized I had lost sight of my own personal style. I am incredibly passionate about this collection because I have created pieces that are not only chic, but that take the guesswork out of getting ready each morning,” Brooke said.
The collection will consist of contemporary basics like flowy blouses and tailored button-downs, as well as skirts, scarves, structured bottoms and contemporary jewellery. It will be unveiled on February 15, with prices ranging from $29-$109.
- Most viewed
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday
- 5 Reasons why Brazil is the favorite to win the World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018 kicks off Today
- Another suspect drug peddler killed in Chandpur gunfight
- 14 June Births
- 14 June Deaths
- 14 June Events