Singer Asif arrested in ICT case (video)
Published : 06 Jun 2018, 11:16
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) has arrested singer Asif Akbar in a case filed under Information Technology Act.
A team of CID arrested him from his office adjacent to Film Development Corporation (FDC) at the early hours of Wednesday.
Confirming the arrest, Special Superintendent of police Molla Nazrul Islam, said Asif was arrested in a case filed by musician and singer Shafiq Tuhin with Tejgaon police station in the capital.
Asif will be produced before the court on Wednesday, added the police official.
- Most viewed
- 2 more suspects killed in Mymensingh ‘gunfight’
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5