Heavy rain likely in 6 divisions
Published : 11 Sep 2017, 16:19
Under the influence of active monsoon over Bangladesh heavy (44mm-88mm) to very heavy (>=89mm) rainfall is likely to occur at places over Rajshahi, Mymensingh, Dhaka, Barisal, Chittagong and Sylhet divisions during next 24 hours commencing 9:00 am on Monday.
Due to very heavy rainfall landslide may occur at places over the hilly regions of Chittagong and Sylhet divisions, said a Met office special bulletin.
- Most viewed
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday
- 5 Reasons why Brazil is the favorite to win the World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018 kicks off Today
- Another suspect drug peddler killed in Chandpur gunfight
- 14 June Births
- 14 June Deaths
- 14 June Events