Cautionary signal no 3 for maritime ports
Published : 19 Sep 2017, 15:54
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to hoist local cautionary signal no three as deep convection is taking place over the North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh, said a special bulletin of Met office.
All fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay have been advised to remain close to the coast and proceed with caution until further notice.
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Drinking coffee can reduce diabetes risk
- Combating stigma, unhygienic practices
- Alia wants long Bollywood journey
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
- EU leaders brainstorm ways to speed up Brexit talks
- Rohingya Crisis: Unicef wants urgent action in 4 key areas
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room