Cautionary signal no 3 for maritime ports
Published : 19 Sep 2017, 15:54
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to hoist local cautionary signal no three as deep convection is taking place over the North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh, said a special bulletin of Met office.
All fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay have been advised to remain close to the coast and proceed with caution until further notice.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Pakistan bat against India in Asia Cup
- Bangladesh win toss and elected to bat against Afghanistan
- Iran's president blames US after attack on military parade
- 16 killed in anti-terrorism operation in Pakistan
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- World leaders at UN look for progress on N.Korea, brace for Trump