Maritime pots asked to hoist signal 1
Published : 06 Dec 2017, 16:06
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted distant cautionary signal no one, said a special bulletin of Met office.
It was centred at 12 pm today about 1470kms south-southwest of Cox’s Bazar port, 1535kms south-southwest of Mongla port and 1495kms south-southwest of Payra port.
It is likely to intensify further and move in a northwesterly direction.
Maximum sustained wind speed within 44 kms of the depression centre is about 40 kph rising to 50 kph in gusts/squalls. Sea will remain moderate near the depression centre.
All fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay and deep sea have been advised to proceed with caution. They are also advised not to venture into the deep sea.
- Most viewed
- 5 killed in Mymensingh, Narsingdi road crashes
- US leaves 'hypocritical and self-serving' UN Human Rights Council
- Messi shares video of Bangladesh fans [ VIDEO ]
- 20 June Births
- 20 June Deaths
- 20 June Events
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday