Maritimes ports asked to hoist signal no 3
Published : 09 Jun 2018, 13:14
Maritime ports of Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal no three as the low over the North Bay and adjoining area has intensified into a well-marked low over the same area.
Squally weather is likely to affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining areas of Bangladesh.
All fishing boats and trawlers over the North Bay have been advised to remain close to the coast and proceed with caution until further notice and not to venture into the deep sea.
- Most viewed
- 18 October Deaths
- 18 October Births
- 18 October Events
- Zimbabwe team arrives in Dhaka for ODI, Test series
- Joy criticises Dr Kamal for teaming up with BNP-Jamaat
- North, S Korea agree to open roads, rail
- I am on Trump's 'team': Mattis
- North Korea slams US for ‘evil’ sanctions
- Taliban kill 7 policemen in country's north: Afghan
- Saudi to admit Khashoggi died in interrogation: US media