Maritimes ports asked to hoist signal no 3
Published : 09 Jun 2018, 13:14
Maritime ports of Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal no three as the low over the North Bay and adjoining area has intensified into a well-marked low over the same area.
Squally weather is likely to affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining areas of Bangladesh.
All fishing boats and trawlers over the North Bay have been advised to remain close to the coast and proceed with caution until further notice and not to venture into the deep sea.
- Most viewed
- 2 more suspects killed in Mymensingh ‘gunfight’
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5