Signal number one for river ports
Published : 26 Aug 2017, 16:50
In association with rain or thunder showers accompanied by temporary South or South-Easterly gusty wind with a speed of 45-60 kilometer per hour (kph) is likely to occur over different parts of the country.
The regions are Mymensingh, Tangail, Dhaka, Faridpur, Madaripur, Barisal, Patuakhali, Noakhali, Comilla, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar and Sylhet, said a Met office bulletin here today.
The river ports have been asked to hoist cautionary signal number one till 6 pm by Met office.
- Most viewed
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday
- 5 Reasons why Brazil is the favorite to win the World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018 kicks off Today
- Another suspect drug peddler killed in Chandpur gunfight
- 14 June Births
- 14 June Deaths
- 14 June Events