7 EASY SOUP RECIPES TO KEEP YOU WARM IN WINTER
Published : 13 Jan 2018, 18:20
In winter, you can come across the foods that are comforting and warm in nature.
The vegetables such as cauliflower, tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage, all types of beans are ones that you can easily find. You can use them to make soups that can warm you up. To support you in this regard, here are soup recipes to keep you warm in winter:
1. Sweet Corn Soup
Originated in China, this soup is loved by the people across the world. Prepared using sweet corn, spring onions and vegetable stock, this Sweet Corn Soup is a favourite appetizer.
2. Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup
Made with paprika and tomatoes, this Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup is a bliss in winter. Garnished with cashew nuts, this appetizer is extremely delightful and ideal for serving before dinner.
3. Mutton Soup
Made using a wide variety of ingredients, taking mutton soup gives you a reason to rejoice in winters, as it warms you up. Being the part of the South Indian Cuisine, the Mutton Soup is prepared with the use of slices of mutton & eggs, chopped coriander, garam masala and turmeric powder.
4. Lentil Cauliflower Soup
Made using red lentil (masoor dal), cauliflower, chicken stock, squashed tomatoes and carrots, this soup is the one that can instantly warm you up. Due to amazing taste & flavours, Lentil Cauliflower Soup is loved by all.
5. Egg Drop Soup
Prepared using eggs, corn flour, chicken stock and pasta macaroni, this Chinese soup is healthier for you if you love eating egg in any form. Rich in all essential nutrients, Egg Drop Soup is a great source of proteins.
6. Onion Thyme Soup
With unmatched qualities, it is a low-calorie soup. Made using thyme and onions, this soup helps you combat with winter chill and fight cholesterol. Start using this soup to stay healthy in winter.
7. Chicken Soup
As a basic continental soup recipe, chicken soup is made using chicken, sliced carrots, onions, celery and garlic. Being healthy, it is loved in winter by the people of all age groups. Serve it to your family members and friends on chilly nights in winter and enjoy its mouth-watering flavours with them. You can pair it with toasted garlic bread to add delectable flavours to this soup.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica