Recipe: Shahi Paneer, simply delicious
Published : 18 Feb 2018, 18:24
Shahi Paneer is an authentic and very flavourful dish. Try this one of the most popular North Indian vegetarian recipe with Chapati, Paratha or Butter Naan.
Fast and filling, this dish stirs cheese cubes, cream and cashew nuts paste rich tomato gravy. The gravy is not only rich but luscious and delicious too. And that’s really it:
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Cashewnuts 8(Soaked for an hour and make a paste)
Besan 1Tb sp
Dalchini sticks 2
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
salt 1 tsp
Ghee 1Tb sp
Cream 1 small cup
Milk 2 small cups
Fresh beaten curd 1 small cup
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of ghee in a pan.
- Add dalchini sticks and saute for a second. Add chopped onions in it and cook till onions turn golden brown.Then saute besan in it for a minute. Add chopped tomatoes saute and cover it for 10 minutes.:
- Now uncover it and add curd. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Keep this aside and let it get cooled. After cooling grind it adding little water and strain it with the help of a sieve.
- Take a separate pan.Heat 1/2 Tbsp of ghee. Add the strained puree in it. Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Add chilli powder and salt in it.
- Add cashewnut paste. cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the fire. Add cream and milk to it.
- Blend it with a handy mixer to get a smooth gravy.
- Add paneer pieces cut in triangular shape. Garnish with cream.
- Serve hot.
This is an authentic and very flavourful dish. Try this one of the most popular North Indian vegetarian recipe with Chapati, Paratha or Butter Naan.
- Most viewed
- Messi shares video of Bangladesh fans [ VIDEO ]
- 20 June Births
- 20 June Deaths
- 20 June Events
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday
- 5 Reasons why Brazil is the favorite to win the World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018 kicks off Today