Welcome Summers with Pina Colada
Published : 09 Jun 2018, 17:49
An absolute lip-smacking drink that doesn’t only keep you refreshed but also energized through sunny days.
Come summers, the temperature begins to soar high. You all must be feeling sweaty and dehydrated as your body tends to lose water at a faster pace due to excessive heat. While water is the utmost important drink to quench thirst, you can try few beverages that only satisfy your thirst but also keep your body cool.
Here is an amazing recipe that you must not miss out on. You would love to savour every day.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Pineapple juice 500ml (readymade)
Coconut milk 100 ml
Limca (any lemon drink) 500 ml
Vanilla ice cream 5 scoops
Pineapple wedges 5
Ice cubes 5
Blend pineapple juice, coconut milk, ice cream and ice cubes in a blender for a minute.
Pour chilled limca in the blender and blend again for a second.
Pour in a tall glass immediately and place a pineapple wedge and a cherry pierced on a stirrer stick on the rim of the glass.
Serve chilled immediately.
- Most viewed
- Modric and co. maul Messi's misfiring Argentina in shock World Cup rout
- 2 more suspects killed in Mymensingh ‘gunfight’
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl