Number of mobile users crosses 14 crore: BTRC
Published : 15 Nov 2017, 11:47
Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) has announced that the number of mobile phone users in the country has surpassed 14 crore.
As disclosed in statistics updated till September, the number of internet users has reached nearly 8 crore in the country, according to a press statement of BTRC released on Tuesday.
According to BTRC, presently a total of 14,07,13,000 people are mobile phone users and 7,92,27,000 people are internet users in the country.
Meanwhile, Grameenphone is the largest operator with 6,38,42,000 clients.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh