Canon EOS 1300D
Published : 09 May 2016, 17:15
The EOS 1300D packs in all the fun of photography, which is why we recommend it to users looking for their very first EOS DSLR camera. It uses an 18-megapixel APS-C size sensor and the DIGIC 4+ image processor—which even professional photographers recognize as high performance core features.
It also has abundant auto shooting features and is compatible with over 70 EF/EF-S lenses, allowing you to take beautiful photos like a pro regardless of subject and genre.
Wi-Fi and NFC compatibility allows easy file transfer to other devices. All the more convenient for sharing those wonderful photos on social media!
18 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor & DIGIC 4+
9-point AF with 1 centre cross-type AF point
Standard ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800)
Wi-Fi and NFC supported
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh