Apple to cut iPhone production in 2017 Q1
Published : 01 Jan 2017, 17:07
Apple Inc will trim production of iPhones by about 10 per cent in the January-March quarter of 2017, the Nikkei financial daily reported on Thursday, citing calculations based on data from suppliers.
The company had slashed output by 30 per cent in January-March this year due to accumulated inventory, the paper said.
Apple's shares were down 0.84 per cent in midday trading, in line with the Nasdaq stock index.
An Apple spokeswoman declined to comment on the report.
- Most viewed
- 5 killed in Mymensingh, Narsingdi road crashes
- US leaves 'hypocritical and self-serving' UN Human Rights Council
- Messi shares video of Bangladesh fans [ VIDEO ]
- 20 June Births
- 20 June Deaths
- 20 June Events
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday