‘Baahubali: The Game’ crosses 1mn downloads
Published : 11 May 2017, 12:01
‘Baahubali The Game’, inspired by S.S. Rajamouli’s superhit epic, has crossed over a million downloads since the second part of the film was released on April 28.
The multi-player strategy game has been developed by Bengaluru-based Moonfrog Labs in association with the movie ‘Baahubali’ production company Arka Media Works and Graphic India.
The game has become the top-most downloaded game and 10th most downloaded app in India.
The game is available in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and has a small size of 24MB or depending on the type of phone the player has.
Creator of famed ‘Farmville’ game Mark Skaggs and Aditya Chari, who worked with the ‘Baahubali’ movie, among other artists have contributed to this game.
Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bahubali.game&hl=en&rdid=com.bahubali.game
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh