Mominul Haque strikes double ton
Published : 10 Jan 2018, 17:04
Mominul Haque strikes a double hundred against Prime Bank South Zone in the Bangladesh National League (BCL) after he continued his innings of 169 not out from yesterday.
The one of the most important player for Islami Bank scored the double hundred from 255 balls with 20 fours and two sixes at the BKSP ground-4 on Wednesday.
Sohaj Gazi is batting at the other end for Islami Bank. Earlier Zakir Hossain continued from his 47 not out yesterday to score a century.
He was eventually removed by Saqlain Sajib after a 169-ball 119.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Keep vigil on crimes in jail: President
- Asaduzzaman Noor and Shykh Seraj named for Independence Award
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- ‘Robber’ killed in gunfight with Rab at Gabtoli
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 to die for killing man in Manikganj
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- 5 Rohingya ‘robbers’ held in Cox’s Bazar
- Airstrike on Syria Ghouta kills 15 children taking shelter in school: Monitor
- 8 dead in Mali ethnic clashes
- Palestinian President calls US ambassador to Israel ‘son of a dog’
- ‘Any actions & tricks to split China are doomed to failure’ – Xi
- Myanmar is worst-performing country for aid access
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 'Mentally much stronger now'
- Plane crash: Father, daughter laid to rest
- DNA profiling of 5 unidentified bodies this week
- Putin says will engage with West after record vote win