Mominul Haque strikes double ton
Published : 10 Jan 2018, 17:04
Mominul Haque strikes a double hundred against Prime Bank South Zone in the Bangladesh National League (BCL) after he continued his innings of 169 not out from yesterday.
The one of the most important player for Islami Bank scored the double hundred from 255 balls with 20 fours and two sixes at the BKSP ground-4 on Wednesday.
Sohaj Gazi is batting at the other end for Islami Bank. Earlier Zakir Hossain continued from his 47 not out yesterday to score a century.
He was eventually removed by Saqlain Sajib after a 169-ball 119.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica