Speaker congratulates women’s Cricket team
Published : 11 Jun 2018, 14:25
The Jatiya Sangsad Speaker today congratulated Bangladesh women's cricket team for achieving a historical victory against India in the Asia Cup T-20 cricket final in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
At the beginning of the House proceedings, Speaker Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury greeted all the players, coach and officials of the national women’s cricket team as well as officials of Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) concerned involved with the T20 Asia Cup team.
The women cricket team yesterday defeated India by three wickets in the final of the T20 Asia Cup.
- Most viewed
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
- Brazil to provide support for development of football in Bangladesh
- 29000 academic bodies work to mobilise anti-narcotics public opinion
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- SC Order on Khaleda's bail in 2 cases July 5
- Tk 1,400cr additional fund okayed for Padma Bridge
- ‘Get knocked up by FIFA players, win $$$ and Whoppers’: Burger King shamed for offensive ad
- 'Ronaldo is like a good port wine, he knows how to age best'
- Argentina faces Croatia tonight
- Suarez sends Uruguay into last 16
- Ronaldo header sees off Morocco
- Costa nets lucky goal as Spain beat Iran
- Zico to visit Bangladesh soon: Brazilian ambassador
- Pressure on Messi against Croatia after Ronaldo scores again
- Neymar hopes for a ‘better’ game against Costa Rica
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Body of ‘drug trader’ found in Chuadanga
- Mother ‘commits suicide’ after killing son in Panchagarh