Fan moments at FIFA World Cup Russia 2018
Published : 21 Jun 2018, 18:22
1- A supporter of Brazil watching the Group E match between Brazil v Switzerland at the public viewing event in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 17 June 2018.
2- A supporter of Colombia wears a mask as he watches the FIFA World Cup 'Group H' football match between Colombia and Japan at Corabastos Marketplace in Bogota, on 19 June 2018.
3- A couple kisses during the official opening ceremony of the FIFA Fan Fest in Moscow, near the main building of the Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), ahead of the start of the Russia 2018 World Cup.
4- Inflatable kangaroos are lined up by Australia's football fans as they watch a match on a giant screen in Samara city centre which has been closed to motor traffic to host the fan zone during the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup football tournament in Samara on 18 June 2018.
5- Tunisian fans pose at the official FIFA Fan Fest in Volgograd before the Russia 2018 World Cup 'Group G' football match between Tunisia and England at the Volgograd Arena in Volgograd on 18 June 2018.
- Most viewed
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Three people killed in Thailand helicopter crash
- Robert Miller likely new US envoy to Bangladesh
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- FAO recognizes Bangladesh as 3rd top fish producing country
- Govt. took all steps for conservation of Sundarbans: PM
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'