Munro ton fires New Zealand
Published : 06 Jan 2017, 11:41
Colin Munro hit 101 off just 54 balls as New Zealand made 195 for 7 in the second T20 against Bangladesh on Friday.
Winning the toss, Bangladesh skipper Mashrafe Bin Mortaza opted to field first, and he himself struck in the very first oball to remove Luke Ronchi.
Last match's hero Kiwi captain Kane Williamson (12) and Corey Anderson (4) also fell cheaply, but Munro and Bruce then made a 123-run partnership to put the hosts in control.
The fiery Munro smashed seven fours and the same number of sixes while Bruce's 39-ball 59 were studded with five fours and a six.
Rubel Hossain was the most successful Bangladesh bowler, bagging three wickets.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- England’s Stokes sold for record $2.16m at IPL
- 17 receive Ekushey Padak
- Beware! Belly Fat Can Indicate Heart Risk
- Killers of lawmaker Liton identified: IGP
- Cabinet clears draft Animal Welfare Law
- Norwegian FM to pay homage to language martyrs
- Blogger Rajib killing: Condemned convict, another held in city
- JP to form alliance to participate in next polls: Ershad
- PM mourns death of district AL vice president Hadiuzzaman
- Banglees's successes cannot be wiped out: PM