Munro ton fires New Zealand
Published : 06 Jan 2017, 11:41
Colin Munro hit 101 off just 54 balls as New Zealand made 195 for 7 in the second T20 against Bangladesh on Friday.
Winning the toss, Bangladesh skipper Mashrafe Bin Mortaza opted to field first, and he himself struck in the very first oball to remove Luke Ronchi.
Last match's hero Kiwi captain Kane Williamson (12) and Corey Anderson (4) also fell cheaply, but Munro and Bruce then made a 123-run partnership to put the hosts in control.
The fiery Munro smashed seven fours and the same number of sixes while Bruce's 39-ball 59 were studded with five fours and a six.
Rubel Hossain was the most successful Bangladesh bowler, bagging three wickets.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Drinking coffee can reduce diabetes risk
- Combating stigma, unhygienic practices
- Alia wants long Bollywood journey
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
- EU leaders brainstorm ways to speed up Brexit talks
- Rohingya Crisis: Unicef wants urgent action in 4 key areas
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room