Corey blitz take NZ to 194
Published : 08 Jan 2017, 10:54
Corey Anderson missed out on a century but his tornado innings helped New Zealand post a gigantic total of 194 for 4 against Bangladesh in the last match of the three-game T20 series on Sunday.
Opting to bowl first, Bangladesh did contain the hosts top-order barring skipper Kane Williamson, who after the fall of the third wicket on 41, put their team in control with a 124-run partnership with Anderson.
The all-rounder, who had scored 4 and 13 in the last two games, blasted two fours and 10 sixes to hammer 94 from just 41 balls while Williamson hit 60 off 57 deliveries.
Three of the Kiwi wickets were grabbed by Rubel Hossain while Mosaddek Hossain claimed the other one.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Drinking coffee can reduce diabetes risk
- Combating stigma, unhygienic practices
- Alia wants long Bollywood journey
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
- EU leaders brainstorm ways to speed up Brexit talks
- Rohingya Crisis: Unicef wants urgent action in 4 key areas
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room