Corey blitz take NZ to 194
Published : 08 Jan 2017, 10:54
Corey Anderson missed out on a century but his tornado innings helped New Zealand post a gigantic total of 194 for 4 against Bangladesh in the last match of the three-game T20 series on Sunday.
Opting to bowl first, Bangladesh did contain the hosts top-order barring skipper Kane Williamson, who after the fall of the third wicket on 41, put their team in control with a 124-run partnership with Anderson.
The all-rounder, who had scored 4 and 13 in the last two games, blasted two fours and 10 sixes to hammer 94 from just 41 balls while Williamson hit 60 off 57 deliveries.
Three of the Kiwi wickets were grabbed by Rubel Hossain while Mosaddek Hossain claimed the other one.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- England’s Stokes sold for record $2.16m at IPL
- 17 receive Ekushey Padak
- Beware! Belly Fat Can Indicate Heart Risk
- Killers of lawmaker Liton identified: IGP
- Cabinet clears draft Animal Welfare Law
- Norwegian FM to pay homage to language martyrs
- Blogger Rajib killing: Condemned convict, another held in city
- JP to form alliance to participate in next polls: Ershad
- PM mourns death of district AL vice president Hadiuzzaman
- Banglees's successes cannot be wiped out: PM