Mominul show before rain
Published : 12 Jan 2017, 11:40
Opener Tamim Iqbal hit a fifty while Mominul Haque is also going strong as Bangladesh look comfortable on the first day of the first Test against New Zealand in Wellington on Thursday.
Tamim was in a buyoant mood, making 56 off just 50 balls before Trent Boult trapped him leg before the wicket.
Mominul started patiently, but hit Tim Southee for four fours and a six in the bowler's last two overs before rain stopped play. The dimunitive batsman is not out on 48 while Mahmudullah is unbeaten on 13. The Tigers are 119 for 2 after 29 overs.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Drinking coffee can reduce diabetes risk
- Combating stigma, unhygienic practices
- Alia wants long Bollywood journey
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
- EU leaders brainstorm ways to speed up Brexit talks
- Rohingya Crisis: Unicef wants urgent action in 4 key areas
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room