Mominul show before rain
Published : 12 Jan 2017, 11:40
Opener Tamim Iqbal hit a fifty while Mominul Haque is also going strong as Bangladesh look comfortable on the first day of the first Test against New Zealand in Wellington on Thursday.
Tamim was in a buyoant mood, making 56 off just 50 balls before Trent Boult trapped him leg before the wicket.
Mominul started patiently, but hit Tim Southee for four fours and a six in the bowler's last two overs before rain stopped play. The dimunitive batsman is not out on 48 while Mahmudullah is unbeaten on 13. The Tigers are 119 for 2 after 29 overs.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- 'Bigger attacks were planned'
- 6 killed as truck turns turtle in Naogaon
- 19 August Deaths
- 19 August Births
- 19 August Events
- ‘Bangladesh will be a challenge’
- Dhaka condemns Barcelona van attack
- Australian cricket team due tonight
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Kalki Koechlin nude photo shoot is all about loving your nakedness