Mominul show before rain
Published : 12 Jan 2017, 11:40
Opener Tamim Iqbal hit a fifty while Mominul Haque is also going strong as Bangladesh look comfortable on the first day of the first Test against New Zealand in Wellington on Thursday.
Tamim was in a buyoant mood, making 56 off just 50 balls before Trent Boult trapped him leg before the wicket.
Mominul started patiently, but hit Tim Southee for four fours and a six in the bowler's last two overs before rain stopped play. The dimunitive batsman is not out on 48 while Mahmudullah is unbeaten on 13. The Tigers are 119 for 2 after 29 overs.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Quader claims normalcy on highways
- Asian water monitor released after rescue in Kushtia
- Eat right and stay in great shape
- Must-have food during rainy season
- Control migraine with yoga
- Sex can boost brain power in older adults
- "Trump Village" unveiled in India ahead of Modi US visit
- Farmer dies from electrocution in Magura
- WB increases funding to Chittagong WASA
- 24 June Deaths