Tourist plane crashes in French island, 4 killed
Published : 13 Sep 2017, 13:20
Four people were killed on Tuesday in a tourist plane crash in the French island of Corse.
The crash happened shortly before 2:30 p.m. local time, near the airfield of Ghisonaccia in the Corse, according to the news website Franceinfo, which said that four people were on board the twin-engine plane when it crashed into the vines.
Fire reportedly erupted after the crash.
The cause of the accident, which left no survivors, is yet to be known.
The aircraft was from the mainland.
- Most viewed
- Five killed in Rangpur, Gaibandha road crashes
- 'Killer' Nura held over Banani businessman murder
- Eid holidaymakers start leaving capital
- Moon sighting committee meets Friday
- 5 Reasons why Brazil is the favorite to win the World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018 kicks off Today
- Another suspect drug peddler killed in Chandpur gunfight
- 14 June Births
- 14 June Deaths
- 14 June Events