IS claims responsibility of Pakistan bombing
Published : 17 Feb 2017, 11:42
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on a shrine in the Pakistani town of Sehwan on Thursday that killed up to 35 people.
"An IS suicide bomber set off his explosive vest against a Shiite gathering at Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine in Sehwan, Sindh province," said the Amaq propaganda agency linked to the Sunni Muslim jihadist group.
- Most viewed
- Vegetable Kebobs Recipe
- Drinking coffee can reduce diabetes risk
- Combating stigma, unhygienic practices
- Alia wants long Bollywood journey
- Australian car-making ends with last GM plant closing
- One can register 20 SIMs against an NID card: Tarana Halim
- DU ‘Gha’ unit admission test question paper ‘leaked’!
- EU leaders brainstorm ways to speed up Brexit talks
- Rohingya Crisis: Unicef wants urgent action in 4 key areas
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room