IS claims responsibility of Pakistan bombing
Published : 17 Feb 2017, 11:42
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on a shrine in the Pakistani town of Sehwan on Thursday that killed up to 35 people.
"An IS suicide bomber set off his explosive vest against a Shiite gathering at Lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine in Sehwan, Sindh province," said the Amaq propaganda agency linked to the Sunni Muslim jihadist group.
- Most viewed
- England’s Stokes sold for record $2.16m at IPL
- 17 receive Ekushey Padak
- Beware! Belly Fat Can Indicate Heart Risk
- Killers of lawmaker Liton identified: IGP
- Cabinet clears draft Animal Welfare Law
- Norwegian FM to pay homage to language martyrs
- Blogger Rajib killing: Condemned convict, another held in city
- JP to form alliance to participate in next polls: Ershad
- PM mourns death of district AL vice president Hadiuzzaman
- Banglees's successes cannot be wiped out: PM