3 female students sustain severe burn injuries in hostel fire

Published : 27 Jun 2019, 15:13

Sahos Desk

Three female students suffered severe burns after a fire broke out in their room at Borogaccha of Natore town on Thursday.

The victims are Sanzida, Shamima and Fatema. They are second-year students of Nawab Siraj-Ud-Daulah Government College.

Akter Hamid Khan, senior station officer of Natore fire service, said the fire broke out at Joti Female Hostel when one of the students was lighting their cooking stove.

They were taken to a local hospital but doctors shifted Sanzida and Shamima to Rajshahi Medical College Hospital as their conditions deteriorated.

Source: unb

  • Latest
  • Most viewed